In order to be considered for this role, applicants must submit a short bio/resume, and a website/portfolio (PDF) of 15-20 images showcasing portraits, interiors, and exteriors of buildings. Only those who submit a website link or PDF of the images requested, will be considered for this role.
Are you passionate about environmental portraits? Are you motivated, people-oriented, and able to adapt to new situations quickly? Want to work with a successful, high-growth company that’s transforming healthcare?
Work for Zocdoc as a freelance photographer! In this contract position, you’ll empower patients by helping them see medical practices, office staff, and doctor portraits while seamlessly booking appointments online.
What you’ll do:
• Photograph healthcare professionals on-location in their offices. You’ll provide us with 20-30 final images to be used for these doctors’ profiles on Zocdoc.
• Communicate with our team of editors to ensure doctors receive the best photos possible
• Represent the Zocdoc brand in a positive light
• A minimum of 10-15 hours of weekday availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm
• Must own a DSLR and speedlight with experience shooting in various lighting conditions
• A can-do, positive attitude!
What you’ll get:
• Payment for each doctor photographed and reimbursement for mileage, parking and tolls.
• Feedback from a team of professional editors and the opportunity to expand your portfolio
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!