Are you an entrepreneurial individual with a knack for problem solving and passion for all things numbers? Are you ready to help shape the strategy of a high-growth company that’s improving healthcare for millions of patients each month?
Join Zocdoc as a Finance and Strategy Analyst! In this role, you’ll work closely with senior leadership to help Zocdoc make informed business decisions and shape our overall company strategy.
What you’ll do:
• Gain a first-hand, holistic understanding of how the company operates, and get on the fast track to a leadership role at Zocdoc
• Build complex models to discover valuable insights, and work with management to turn these findings into actionable strategies
• Critically assess the business and proactively identify operational improvements
• Work closely with each department to maximize performance through detailed data analysis and optimal resource allocation
• Own reporting of company performance, including liaising with our investors and creating board materials
• Help lead company-wide budgeting and financial planning & analysis processes
• 2 years of work experience in analytical roles, such as investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and corporate finance
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data
• Drive. Be ready to take initiative and multitask independently.
• Solid understanding of corporate finance and accounting topics
• Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of databases is a plus!)
• Stellar academic record (i.e. your parents would brag about your report card)
What you’ll get:
• Competitive compensation, including stock options
• Awesome benefits – 100% healthcare coverage
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people
• A home at a Best Place to Work in NYC (Crain’s, five years running)
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for patients across the country!