Does problem solving get you excited? Does building Salesforce solutions that deliver insight and add value to an organization bring you immense satisfaction? Want to do that for an award-winning company and transform the healthcare system while you’re at it?
Join our Sales Operations team as a Salesforce Solutions Team Lead! We need a smart problem solver who is passionate about Salesforce and pushes the envelope to help lead our Salesforce implementation. By developing a key pillar of our Sales, Enterprise, Service, and Marketing groups, you will have a unique opportunity to directly contribute to our company growth, gain cross-functional exposure, and further hone your expertise.
What you'll do:
• Architect and administer SF.com solutions to business problems identified in partnership with our business stakeholders
• Manage and coordinate implementation partners and vendor support where applicable
• Provide coaching to our Admin team in technical solution and design
• Revamp and manage our SF.com requests process, triaging and delegating all cases, gauging impact and priority
• Own SF.com system hygiene and performance, ensuring data and functional integrity
• Design, execute, and iterate on our release management and testing strategies
• A commitment to optimizing for an excellent user experience
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present data, context and implications at all levels of the organization
• Certifications: ADM-201 (Admin) & ADM-301 (Advanced Admin)
• 1+ year(s) of experience as a strong technical lead
• 4+ year(s) of extensive experience in architecting and delivering Salesforce.com solutions preferably across Sales & Marketing clouds
• Completed at least 1 full lifecycle of SalesForce.com implementations at the enterprise level that includes Data integrations and third party apps
• Staying current with emerging CRM and Salesforce.com, App technologies and solutions and find ways to recommend innovations to the team and our business sponsors.
What you'll get:
• An opportunity to grow and mentor a team
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• A competitive compensation package, including stock options
• 100% employer-covered health and dental insurance
• Catered lunch every day