|Posted On: ||Monday, Jan 28|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|The work of the Metropolitan Museum reflects the global scope of its collections and extends across the world through a variety of initiatives and programs including exhibitions, excavations, fellowships, professional exchanges, conservation projects, and traveling works of art.||
|This Application Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Enterprise SharePoint 2010/SharePoint 365 environments, which include department sites, team sites, and workflow applications. This person will be responsible for maintaining SharePoint custom applications, creating and maintaining SharePoint sites, proposing and implementing governance strategy and controls.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
· Developing, designing, and supporting the Met’s SharePoint based Intranet and related solutions.
· Establishing and maintaining SharePoint\Intranet governance program
· Act as the point of contact with site and application owners to gather requirements and establish new functionality
· Other related duties
Requirements and Qualifications:
Experience and Skills:
· 5+ years of ASP.net, C#, Web Services development experience
· Understanding of all phases of SDLC involving Systems Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation.
· Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
· Experience working with Server Side administration and troubleshooting of an integrated environment of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
· Experience with the Installation, implementation, and configuration of multiple SharePoint Servers.
· Strong expertise in creating custom solutions on the SharePoint platform: SP 2010, MOSS 2007, Visual Studio .NET, PerformancePoint, FAST, BCS/BDC, SQL, and front-end web development technologies.
· SSRS, working experience in developing complex Reporting Services Reports, hosted in SharePoint in Integrated Mode.
· Database design skill, TSQL, ADO.Net and Entity Framework are a must.
· Comprehensive working experience developing SharePoint workflows, enterprise search, event receivers, timer jobs, web parts, dashboards.
· Experience with source control, continuous integration, and build/deployment process using TFS.
· Strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
· Strong multi-tasking skills.
Knowledge and Education:
· Bachelors Degree is preferred