Are you interested in changing the face of one of healthcare top tech brands? Do you think about user experience in the shower and A/B testing in your dreams? Will you rise to the challenge of working in a full stack development environment across multiple technologies?
Join Zocdoc and help us ship new products and features that solve our patients' problems, while providing an engaging customer experience. As a Senior Software Engineer on our Product Engineering Team, you’ll work in the deep end of an ever-improving technology stack, tackle complex and exciting challenges, and ship features that dramatically improve our Customer Experience to our millions of patients.
What you’ll do:
• Work with an agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers and product managers
• Make an impact by owning and releasing features that are core to our product strategy
• Push code on a daily basis via our CI environment
• Use your engineering skills to make Zocdoc more robust, faster, and easier to maintain
• Learn from some of the industry’s brightest and mentor other engineers.
• Curiosity and vision. You have a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software.
• Technical chops. You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions using object-oriented languages, leveraging relational/non-relational database technology.
• 5+ years of general engineering experience with a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field) OR 3+ years of engineering experience with a Master’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field).
What you’ll get:
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• Stock options and 100% employer-covered health insurance.
• Catered lunch every day in our sunlit SoHo office
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!